Thursday, October 26, 2006

Emotional Cheater (Part I)

Was browsing thru a glossy and stumbled upon an article...on emotional cheating. Curious phenomenon that sounds like, doen't it? Cheating is normally physical or sexual..what is emotional cheating...well ask me, i am an emotional cheater. Yes sir, guilty as charged.
I love my guy, he's quite a dish, been with him for ages, sex is good, he's well placed, infact we might just settle down someday (what is the defination of settling down..don't know yet). Anyways, so am i happy with this seemingly perfect life? Yes, but i still go astray.
Attracted to non-lookers who i would never ever give the time of day to, had it not been for this intense emotional and mental pull i feel towards them. They seem to get me, think i am almost perfect, never demand, just willing to give me some love. No i don't want their love, just their time and an eager ear...and maybe some attention. But i don't want to sleep with them, yet when they whisper sweet things to me, my heart flutters. That's where it stops though, i always tell them i am unavailable and commited. What is this then?
Attention seeker you might label me...

(TO BE CONTINUED)

No comments: